The <blockquote> tag in HTML is used to display the long quotations (a section that is quoted from another source). It changes the alignment to make it unique from others. It contains both opening and closing tags.
<blockquote> Contents... </blockquote>
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- What is the difference between single-quoted and double-quoted strings in PHP?
- How to add footer for a document or section using HTML5 ?
- How to Create Section Counter using HTML and CSS ?
- How to redirect to a particular section of a page using HTML or jQuery?
- How to define header for a document or section using HTML ?
- HTML | <section> Tag
- HTML Course | Building Main Content - Section 1
- HTML Course | Building Main Content - Section 2
- HTML course | Building Main Content - Section 3
- HTML | DOM Section Object
- Elements that are used in head section of HTML page
- HTML | DOM Source src Property
- HTML | DOM Source Object
- HTML | DOM Source type Property
- HTML | <source> type Attribute
- HTML | <source> src Attribute
- HTML | <source> Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.