The amp-carousel is used to make an image carousel in an AMP HTML page. In AMP HTML, it is also possible to add a lightbox effect to an amp-carousel using amp-lightbox-gallery given that amp-carousel only contains images in them.
Required Script: Importing amp-carousel component into the header.
Importing amp-lightbox-gallery component into the header
When we clicked in the image the following view is seen
when we clicked on the top left gallery option the following view is seen
- Google AMP amp-image-lightbox
- Google AMP amp-lightbox-gallery
- Google Amp amp-ad
- Google AMP amp-accordion
- How to create Nested Accordion using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- How to create Hidden Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- How to create Dynamic Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- Google AMP amp-facebook-like
- Google AMP amp-carousel
- Google AMP amp-date-countdown
- Google AMP amp-brightcove
- Google AMP amp-bind-recaptcha
- Google AMP amp-autocomplete
- How to disable download option in amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set custom media notification with amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set an image placeholder for amp-anim in Google AMP ?
- How to set audio loop in amp-audio of Google AMP ?
- Google AMP amp-img
- How to calculate area of circle dynamically using amp-bind-macro in Google AMP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.