What is optgroup label?
It is an HTML tag that is used to group the options given in <select> tag. This combines the options in different groups having different labels.
If we need to add an image before optgroup label using bootstrap than we have to put “image” tag in label giving the source location of the image with the label name.
Example: The following example demonstrates the optgroup having image before label using Bootstrap.
- HTML | <optgroup> label Attribute
- HTML | <optgroup> Tag
- HTML <optgroup> disabled Attribute
- How to add a black hover to an image using bootstrap?
- Preview an image before uploading using jQuery
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Image Replacement in Bootstrap using text-hide Class
- How to create responsive image gallery using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap?
- How to set div with left image and button at bottom using bootstrap?
- How to fit the image into modal popup using Bootstrap?
- How to add active class on click event in custom list group in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to place the image above the slider in mobile view in bootstrap?
- Why card images use data-src (not src) for image in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to add a Login Form to an Image using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Add Image in Text Background using HTML and CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.