fabric.Text(text, scaleX: number);
Parameters: This function accept two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- text: It specifies the text to be written.
- scaleX: It specifies the default horizontal scaling.
Example: We can use FabricJS to add default horizontal scaling to a canvas-like text as given below.
- How to add default vertical scaling to a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock horizontal scaling of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock scaling flip of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock vertical scaling of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock uniform scaling of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock the horizontal movement of a canvas text using Fabric.js ?
- Font scaling based on width of container using CSS
- CSS | Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align
- How to make a div fill a remaining horizontal space using CSS?
- How to make horizontal line with words in the middle using CSS?
- How to make horizontal scrollable in a bootstrap row?
- How to display multiple horizontal images in Bootstrap card ?
- How to set horizontal aligned accordion in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to lock horizontal movement of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to set horizontal skew of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.