fabric.Text(text, scaleX: number);
Parameters: This function accept two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- text: It specifies the text to be written.
- scaleX: It specifies the default horizontal scaling.
Example: We can use FabricJS to add default horizontal scaling to a canvas-like text as given below.
- How to lock horizontal scaling of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to add default vertical scaling to a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock vertical scaling of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock uniform scaling of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock scaling flip of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock the horizontal movement of a canvas text using Fabric.js ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.