How to add a Range Slider using HTML ?
In this article, we will learn how to add a Range Slider in HTML. So Geeks as we know that a Range Slider is used to select a particular value from a range of numbers. We have default range values from 0 to 100.
- First, we create an HTML document that contains an <form> element.
- Create an <input> element under the form element.
- Use the type attribute with the <input> element.
- Set the type attribute to the value “range”.
- We can also use the min, max, step, and value attributes to set the restrictions on Range Slider.
Example: In this article, we will create a range slider.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...