Artificial Intelligence is quite powerful and is constantly evolving at an exponential rate. Artificial intelligence currently knows no bounds and is focused on outperforming its limits using the power of Machine Learning. AI is empowering computers to do things that human beings are unable to do efficiently and effectively and Machine Learning is aiding the computer to do so by breaking the rules of traditional programming.
AI with ML is impacting a lot of industries by collecting a lot of data and giving some information that can be used in the further decision-making process. Below are some reasons why AI and ML hold the future of the industries.
- AI/Ml are driving an era of automation that holds important benefits for global industries like increased productivity.
- AI/ML brings in speed, as companies have started relying on technologies to optimize their internal business operations.
- AI/ML boosts creativity and innovation by automating tasks so that employees only focus on the essential part.
- AI/ML also can handle and analyze enormous data in an unbiased manner.
Industries That are Impacting by AI and ML
Retail has been augmented hugely by AI/ML as it has become hugely dependent on them. It has made it possible for the companies to determine the need and the demand for the product before the product is released so that they can avoid potential risks and losses which may occur after the release of the product. Using these techniques companies can also roughly predict the performance of their product before it is launched.
The involvement of AI/ML techniques in the retail sector has not only allowed companies to save money but also earn huge profits by customizing the search results and recommendations for each user based on the previously searched and purchased items. These techniques also give the user the ability to filter the searches based on categories such as money and popularity of a product. Such filtering techniques are based on a variety of parameters.
AI/ML offers accurate solutions for shared datasets that increase the efficiency and safety of the financial system. AI/ML also plays a significant role in financial advisory services as they are considered unparalleled in the field of decision making.
It also advises people regarding the stocks they need to buy, hold and sell as AI/ML can observe patterns in past data and predict how the patters will repeat themselves in the future. AI/ML also helps a person to manage their expenses by accumulating all the data from the web footprint and creating a spending graph. This system helps a person to manage personal finances quickly and easily.
AI/ML ensures proper healthcare is provided to every individual and there are no issues prevalent in managing the patients and their data. AI/ML has a lot of scope in medical science as it helps to improve diagnostic methods and also helps in detecting the diseases quite accurately which sometimes may be overlooked by doctors. AI/ML has many benefits in healthcare that can assist doctors in many possible areas.
For example, AI/ML can aid doctors to detect if a person is suffering from particular disease, what are the affected areas and what is the degree of severity of disease; leaving doctors to focus on the main part of the problem and saving them a lot of time which gives them more time in hand to treat other patients. This process saves a lot of money and time of the patient and allows them to receive the treatment quickly. AI/ML also helps to eliminate errors that may occur during diagnosis and some super-advanced versions of AI/ML may also suggest treatment levels for curing a patient.
4. Media and Entertainment
AI/ML also allows companies to make their content more accessible to costumers as customers have become more powerful than ever before due to rapid digitization. Digital media is not just an additional distribution platform but has emerged as a core revenue generator. Truthfully if an industry wishes to sustain and grow they have to face severe competition that exists in digital marketing.
AI/ML looks into users’ information, social media behavior and usage pattern with help of predictive analytics for better segmentation and targeting. This predictive analysis also facilitates right viewing content, based on audience preferences and identifies the best content with the maximum earning potential. Also using trigger-based live events like KBC and cricket matches aids in capturing and engaging customers for entertainment and marketing purposes.
AI/ML has also been continuously aiming to reduce costs and generate more sales by delivering products with a much shorter lead time. Transportation companies use AI/ML techniques to detect real-time traffic detection and aid in optimizing routes thus providing faster traffic navigation. This proves to be profitable for both customers and companies. Auto prediction of the path of cyclists and pedestrians also aids in reducing injuries and traffic accidents. Gaging traffic information also allows a significant reduction in emission levels. AI/ML has also given the new buzz in the transportation sector by introducing self-driving cars that help in reducing car accidents on highways.
- Difference Between Artificial Intelligence vs Machine Learning vs Deep Learning
- Artificial intelligence vs Machine Learning vs Deep Learning
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Difference between Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
- How Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning(ML) Transforming Endpoint Security?
- Learning to learn Artificial Intelligence | An overview of Meta-Learning
- Difference Between Business Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Top 5 Artificial Intelligence(AI) Companies in 2020
- Top 5 Artificial Intelligence(AI) Predictions in 2020
- How Artificial Intelligence (AI) is Revolutionizing the eCommerce Industry in 2020?
- Top 10 Apps Using Machine Learning in 2020
- Difference Between Artificial Intelligence and Human Intelligence
- Difference Between Artificial Intelligence and Business Intelligence
- Learning Model Building in Scikit-learn : A Python Machine Learning Library
- Azure Virtual Machine for Machine Learning
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.