- Open Terminal or Command Prompt.
- Set Path to where File is Located (using cd).
- Type “node New.js” and Click Enter
- Run Python script from Node.js using child process spawn() method
- Create a web server and run PHP script on it using Raspberry Pi
- Run Python Script using PythonShell from Node.js
- Top 5 Skills You Must Know Before You Learn ReactJS
- 13 Things You Should Know Before You Enter In Web Development
- How to print variable to the terminal in SASS ?
- Why is Java 'write once and run anywhere'?
- How to run Cron Jobs in Node.js ?
- How to run two animations simultaneously in jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.