The task is to get the length of a string with the help of JQuery. We can find the length of the string by the jQuery .length property. The length property contains the number of elements in the jQuery object. Thus it can be used to get or find out the number of characters in a string.
Before Click on the Button:
Before Entering the Text:
After Entering the Text:
- Top 5 Skills You Must Know Before You Learn ReactJS
- 13 Things You Should Know Before You Enter In Web Development
- How can competitive programming help you get a job?
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- jQuery | get() Method
- jQuery | Misc get() Method
- jQuery | Get Content and Attributes
- jQuery | Get and Set CSS Classes
- Get the height of the hidden element in jQuery
- How to get text of specific option tag using jQuery?
- How to get the size of screen, current web page and browser window using jQuery?
- How to get selected text from a drop-down list using jQuery?
- Get the current URL using jQuery?
- JQuery | Get the text of a span element
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.