At GeeksforGeeks, we believe that:
Your small contribution can make someone learn easier and better.
Why should you Contribute?
- GeeksforGeeks is a very fast growing community among programmers and have a reach of around 10 million+ readers globally.
- Writing will surely enhance your knowledge of the subject as before writing any topic, you need to be very crisp and clear about it.
- What if you will get paid for learning and sharing your knowledge?. Yes, we pay for the content that you write to help others. 😉
- It helps ample in placements as you study thoroughly before writing about a topic.
- Boosts your resume very obviously.
- Certificate for all the duration you write.
- You get feedback from our experts on what you write and thus you know where you should improvise accordingly.
- Connects you with the world and let you share your skills with others.
- You will build connections for sure.
- We recommend you to go through the words of our past contributors, who are currently working at tech giants like(Google, Microsoft etc.)
Rachit Belwariar | Software Engineer II at Google
Aashish Barnwal | Software Engineer at Microsoft.
Venkateswara Rao | Senior Lead Engineer at Software AG
Utkarsh Trivedi | Software Development Engineer at Amazon
- You will also get a chance to get featured as Geek of the month on GeeksforGeeks.
Who can Contribute?
Contribution at GeeksforGeeks is open for all those who have a passion to learn and help others by sharing their knowledge. If you think you have the zeal to learn, start contributing on GeeksforGeeks contribute.
We believe that everyone has the right to learn, so we allow both students and professionals to contribute on GeeksforGeeks. You may refer to below links for details:
Steps of Contribution
What skills do I need?
Only the zeal to learn and improve yourself is all we need. Anyone who has a passion for learning and writing is welcome to write for us. Contribution on GeeksforGeeks is not limited to writing articles only, below are the details about the ways in which you can help us and other fellow programmers:
- Article Contribution: Writing articles will help you understand better. It will surely improve your knowledge about the topic very much as you will have to understand the topic from very basic before you start writing. Article contribution at GeeksforGeeks is open across a wide range of topics related to Computer Science. To start contributing, go to GeeksforGeeks Contribute.
- Improving Articles: You can also improve our existing articles by suggesting a better approach, adding code in a new programming language, rectifying grammatical mistakes etc. To improve an existing article, click on the “Improve Article” button available in the user actions section at bottom of every post. For details on improving an article, refer to this link.
- Video Contribution: If you think you can express things more easily and in a better way through videos/animations, then you are welcome to create videos for the GeeksforGeeks’s youtube channel.
- Interview Experiences: Interview experiences is one of the foremost things you need to go through to prepare for interviews. It gives you a brief idea about the interview rounds and the recruitment process of the companies. Help others converting their dream into reality by contributing your interview experiences.
We are trying to make the contribution process as easier as possible for you. We have a “Pick an Article” platform where we have a pool of topics from which you can choose and write as per your interest.
We already have stated a lot of benefits above. We are explaining some of the cooler stuff here that you will get for writing at GeeksforGeeks.
- Internship : Once your first two article got published, you are eligible for work from home internship.
- Remuneration : What if you will get paid for learning and sharing your knowledge?. Yes, we will pay you for the content that you write to help others.
string learn =
You might be thinking what’s wrong with the above program? It goes in an infinite loop. That is what we are trying to depict. There is no restriction on the time frame for which you can earn. The more you contribute, more you will earn (Note : Terms and Conditions are applied here)
- Campus Ambassador: If you can represent, you can do anything. Become Campus Ambassador at Geeksforgeeks.
- Full time job opportunity: We always give preference to our work from home interns and content writers to join our team. If you show your skills correctly, we will love to have you onboard.
Few Words from Our Past Contributors
- Technical Scripter 2018
- Guide to write an Article
- How to improve an Article?
- Internships at GeeksforGeeks
- Freelance Technical Content Writing
- Guidelines for Reviewers
- What are the benefits of interning as content writer at GeeksforGeeks?
- How to get Technical Content Writing Internship at GeeksforGeeks?
- Terms and Conditions for Remuneration
- "Campus Content Partner" Program by GeeksforGeeks
- How compare() method works in Java
- Print "GeeksforGeeks" in 10 different programming languages
- GeeksforGeeks and Plinth Association - Jan 2018
- “GeeksforGeeks and ACM VIT Association – March 2018”
- Workshop on "How to Contribute at GeeksforGeeks?" at GLA University
- GeeksforGeeks Tech Talk at GLA University - Jan 2018
- GeeksforGeeks - TedX MSIT Association - Jan 2018
- GeeksforGeeks - JIIT 128 Association for Mega Events - Feb 2018
- GeeksforGeeks - HackTeam, NSIT Delhi Association - 2018
- Ahmedabad University Programming Competition held on GeeksforGeeks platform
- GeeksforGeeks and Vasavi college of engineering Association - March 2018
- GeeksforGeeks Guest Lecture at Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College - 8 Feb 2018
- GeeksForGeeks On-Site Programming Contest at MIT, Anna University - March 2018
- GeeksforGeeks Guest Lecture at Techspardha'18 Prime, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.