Features of ReactJS
- It works as a component. In React.js, everything is a component. It helps to maintain the code when working on large-scale projects.
Advantages of ReactJS
- ReactJS uses virtual DOM (Document Object Model). Virtual DOM improves application performance react.js much faster than regular DOM.
Disadvantages of ReactJS
- React.js uses a huge size library.
- In react not provide good documentation
Features of AngularJS
- Angular supports MVC architecture.
- It provides angular CLI.
- It provides data binding.
Advantages of Angular
- In angular js, you can use the reusable component.
- It is helpful for dynamic client-side applications.
Disadvantages of Angular
- The angular framework is quite complex to learn.
- Angular provides a limited SEO option.
Features of Vue.js
- Vue.js uses virtual DOM (Document Object Model).
- It provides data binding.
- It provides animation and transition of the element.
- Vue.js is a lightweight framework.
- Vue.js provides build-in libraries and, we can easily use these libraries in our code.
Advantages of Vue.js
- It is a small-size framework.
- Vue.js is easy to understand and smoothly developed the application.
- Vue.js provides detailed documentation.
- Vue.js provides two-way communication.
- Vue.js simple to integrated.
Disadvantages of Vue.js
- Vue.js provides a few the plugin.
- It is developed by a small community.
- It does not support large types of projects.
What is a Blazor?
Blazor is a UI framework for client-side web applications. In this, we are using c# Language and, it runs on web assembly.
What is the Web assembly?
It is similar to Java byte code that means if the code is running into web assembly, it is easily compatible or runs with any web browser. Mainly it provides platform independence to the user.
What is Blazor Web Assembly?
Features of Blazor Framework
- Forms and validation feature.
- Dependency injection features.
- Routing features.
- Layout features.
Advantages of Blazor
- Make web application using C#.
- It provides an interactive look to our website.
- Blazor server allows the application to run on the server-side.
- In the Blazor web assembly, code can be share client-side and server-side.
Disadvantages of Blazor
Following disadvantages of the Blazor web application
- It is not compatible with all browsers. It is compatible only with a modern browser.
- Small communities developed the Blazor web assembly in comparison to Angular or React.js.
Hosting Models in Blazor Web Assembly
- Client: The app directly executes on the web browser on web assembly based on runtime. It is also called static Blazor web assembly.
- Server: The component in this running on the server-side. It is also called dynamic Blazor web assembly. It is smaller and, the application load faster.
Blazor uses two hosting models, the client-side model and the server-side model. We can use the Blazor server to execute the application on the server-side and client-side. In Blazor, there is no need for a third-party plugin.
Blazor VS React.js
- Blazor has a UI framework use C# programming language and, HTML Razor runs with the help of a browser using web assembly. In Blazor incremental DOM is used but in react virtual, DOM use. In Blazor, no need for a plugin and, it also provides server-side rendering. React does not provide server-side rendering. Blazor is more efficient than react and, Blazor also provides .net debugging.
Blazor VS Angular
- Angular is a production-ready framework. The Blazor uses one-way binding, Whereas Angular uses two-way binding.
- Angular uses regular DOM and, Blazor uses incremental DOM.
- Angular uses Typescript language and, Blazor uses web assembly and C# language.
- For unit testing and debugging uses Jasmine Tool in Angular, Whereas Blazor testing and debugging using the Blazor testing placeholder. Angular fully supports PWA but, Blazor can’t work with PWA. Angular does not support server-side rendering, Whereas blazor supports server-side rendering.
Blazor VS Vue.js
Please Login to comment...