Note: The flow chart displays the process to display data on the browser.
AngularJS features: There are many features of AngularJS which are listed below:
- Animation support
- Data Binding
- Deep linking
- Dependency Injection
- Form Validation
- Reusable component (Directives, Custom Directives)
- Unit Testing
jQuery features: There are many features of jQuery which are listed below:
- AJAX calls
- Effects and animations
- Event Methods
- DOM manipulation
Difference between AngularJS and jQuery: There is so many differences in between AngularJs and jQuery which are listed below:
- AngularJS supports MVC(Modern View Controler) pattern to create a web app at client side whereas JQuery is not allowed to write an application code into MVC(Modern View Controler) pattern.
- AngularJS came with RESTFul API whereas JQuery is not.
- Deep linking routing is supported by AngularJS but it’s not allowed in jQuery.
- AngularJS is requred short code compare to jQuery to do the same task.
- AngularJS is supported “Two Way Data Binding” but JQuery does not allow “Two Way Data Binding”.
- AngularJS is havier than jQuery.
- Difference between Angular 4 and Angular 5
- jQuery | ajax() Method
- How to set timeout for ajax by using jQuery?
- Difference Between JSON and AJAX
- Difference between Angular and jQuery
- Routing in Angular JS using Angular UI Router
- Angular CLI | Angular Project Setup
- Angular 7 | Angular Data Services using Observable
- Adding Angular Material Component to Angular Application
- ReactJS | AJAX and API
- Ajax | Introduction
- AngularJS | AJAX - $http
- How to display search result of another page on same page using ajax in JSP?
- Asynchronous file transfer in AJAX
- How to use simple API using AJAX ?
- AJAX full form
- Get request using AJAX by making Custom HTTP library
- POST request using AJAX by making Custom HTTP library
- How to send button value to PHP backend via POST using ajax ?
- How to use jQuery in Angular ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.