Note: The flow chart displays the process to display data on the browser.
AngularJS features: There are many features of AngularJS which are listed below:
- Animation support
- Data Binding
- Deep linking
- Dependency Injection
- Form Validation
- Reusable component (Directives, Custom Directives)
- Unit Testing
jQuery features: There are many features of jQuery which are listed below:
- AJAX calls
- Effects and animations
- Event Methods
- DOM manipulation
Difference between AngularJS and jQuery: There is so many differences in between AngularJs and jQuery which are listed below:
- AngularJS supports MVC(Modern View Controller) pattern to create a web app at client side whereas JQuery is not allowed to write an application code into MVC(Modern View Controller) pattern.
- AngularJS came with RESTFul API whereas JQuery is not.
- Deep linking routing is supported by AngularJS but it’s not allowed in jQuery.
- AngularJS is required short code compare to jQuery to do the same task.
- AngularJS is supported “Two Way Data Binding” but JQuery does not allow “Two Way Data Binding”.
- AngularJS is heavier than jQuery.