- Navigate to any article you want to add in your To-Do/Done List.
- Scroll down, you will see two check boxes just above the comments, namely ‘Add to TODO List’ and ‘Mark as DONE’ clicking which will add the article to the respective list.
- To move the article from one list to other, simply check the other checkbox.
- To remove an article from a list, simply uncheck the respective checkbox.
- To view your To-Do/Done List, you can visit Your Profile. The profile link is available on top right of sidebar.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- GeeksforGeeks - Official Partner of Pragyan
- What are the benefits of interning as content writer at GeeksforGeeks?
- Print pyramid of GeeksforGeeks in PL/SQL
- Set add() method in Java with Examples
- Univariate, Bivariate and Multivariate data and its analysis
- Endian order and binary files
- Look-and-Say Sequence
- Finding the number of triangles amongst horizontal and vertical line segments
- Find k-th bit in a binary string created by repeated invert and append operations
- MouseListener and MouseMotionListener in Java
- Shuffle a pack of cards and answer the query
- fgets() and gets() in C language
- vector::push_back() and vector::pop_back() in C++ STL
- deque::clear() and deque::erase() in C++ STL
- Check whether the number has only first and last bits set | Set 2
- DFA in LEX code which accepts even number of zeros and even number of ones
- Difference between Information and Data
- ISRO original papers and official Keys
- Election algorithm and distributed processing
- The Internet and the Web