- Navigate to any article you want to add in your To-Do/Done List.
- Scroll down, you will see two check boxes just above the comments, namely ‘Add to TODO List’ and ‘Mark as DONE’ clicking which will add the article to the respective list.
- To move the article from one list to other, simply check the other checkbox.
- To remove an article from a list, simply uncheck the respective checkbox.
- To view your To-Do/Done List, you can visit Your Profile. The profile link is available on top right of sidebar.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- GeeksforGeeks - Official Partner of Pragyan
- What are the benefits of interning as content writer at GeeksforGeeks?
- Print pyramid of GeeksforGeeks in PL/SQL
- Random-Scan Dispaly
- Raster-Scan Displays
- Difference between Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Magnetic Ink Character Reader (MICR)
- Difference between Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- Basics of management
- OpenCV | Hands on Image Brightness
- Difference between Fuzzification and Defuzzification
- Issues in Cloud Computing
- Lexicographical smallest alternate Array
- Applications of Computer Graphics
- Rearrange the characters of the string such that no two adjacent characters are consecutive English alphabets