- Navigate to any article you want to add in your To-Do/Done List.
- Scroll down, you will see two check boxes just above the comments, namely ‘Add to TODO List’ and ‘Mark as DONE’ clicking which will add the article to the respective list.
- To move the article from one list to other, simply check the other checkbox.
- To remove an article from a list, simply uncheck the respective checkbox.
- To view your To-Do/Done List, you can visit Your Profile. The profile link is available on top right of sidebar.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Print pyramid of GeeksforGeeks in PL/SQL
- GeeksforGeeks - Official Partner of Pragyan
- What are the benefits of interning as content writer at GeeksforGeeks?
- Quantum Computing - pros and cons
- Monitoring cluster in Cassandra
- Difference between LED and LCD
- Difference between Function and Procedure
- JBIG2 compression
- Difference between Information and Knowledge
- Cloud Deployment Model
- Basics of Input and Output in Windows PowerShell
- Random-Scan Display
- Raster-Scan Displays
- Difference between Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Magnetic Ink Character Reader (MICR)