I attended the HONEYWELL campusing on in JANUARY, it was a campusing only for EIE Stream, all TECHNO INDIA GROUP colleges were invited, it was held in TECHNO INDIA, RAGARHAT.
The campusing consisted of the following:
1. Written Test
2. Technical interview
3. Hr interview
The Written test consisted of 2 parts: technical knowledge and reasoning.
There were 40-50 technical questions, multiple choice of 1 mark each and 5-6 reasoning questions of 5 mark each.
The subjects on which the technical questions came from were
A) INDUSTRIAL INSTRUMENTATION
B) SENSORS AND TRANSDUCERS
C) PROCESS CONTROL
And no questions came from other subjects in the technical part. As for reasoning, all the questions came from previous question papers.
Unfortunately, I didn’t get through the Written Test.
As I heard, the technical questions mainly came PROCESS CONTROL especially PLC AND DCS.
All the best guys.! Have a nice day!! If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Full Stack .Net Developer-1.5 Yrs Experienced
- Honeywell Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Honeywell Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020
- Honeywell Virtual Interview Experience | On-Campus September 2020
- Honeywell Interview Experience for Internship | On-campus 2020 drive
- [TopTalent.in] 51 Students from BITS get into GSoC, Janani talks about her experience.
- What is the future of those students who are getting selected in mass recruiting companies
- CaterPillar Interview Experience (IT and CSE stream)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)