Round 1: Online Test
This round consisted MCQs asked on a programming language selected by the candidate before. The questions focus on basics, file structures, syntax etc..Candidates who qualified round 1 were called for face to face interviews.
Round 2: Technical Interview
This is a face to face interview where basic programs were asked. Questions on pointers like why pointers are used?, How is memory allocated to pointers?, Types of memory allocations, Explain swapping elements with and without the use of pointers, global and local declarations etc..
Also puzzles like http://www.mytechinterviews.com/8-identical-balls-problem, https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-1-how-to-measure-45-minutes-using-two-identical-wires/ , etc., were asked.
Candidates who cleared the technical round were called for HR interview.
Round 3: HR round
This was an easy and casual HR round . The questions were the casual ones.
Tell me about yourself.
They asked if I was willing to relocate in future.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Set 1 (For EIE Stream Students)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Full Stack .Net Developer-1.5 Yrs Experienced
- Honeywell Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020
- Honeywell Virtual Interview Experience | On-Campus September 2020
- Honeywell Interview Experience for Internship | On-campus 2020 drive
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.