Well firstly you have to clear attitude round which contains aptitude logical and C, C++, DS, Hive, azure, Java, Stack.
2nd round is GD
I got a question about a desert survival
Where your plane crashes somewhere about 10Am In the morning and you have to prioritize 15 things accordingly. All you have to do is speak for 4-5 lines with perfection and get selected.
3rd round is technical interview
Where will asked about operating system, Networking well if you want to clear the technical round you have to prepare your resume in such way that the things you mention in your resume will be asked. Like If you mention DS then the first question will be graph so don’t mention the things you don’t know.
Last is HR in that they will mainly focus if you have done any managerial Task or not.
- Hitachi Consulting Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Hitachi Consultancy Interview Experience | Set 2
- Hitachi Consultancy Interview Experience
- Hitachi Consultancy Interview Experience | Set 3 (On Campus)
- Deloitte on-campus placement (USI consulting PLM profile)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Interview Experience for Full Time
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- Amazon Interview Experience (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- Bloomberg Interview | Set 1 (Phone Interview)
- Amazon Interview -SDE 1 Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.