Written round :
We all were required to write a code for LRU implementation with proper Locks and synchronization so as it is thread safe.
1. Interviewer had a look at my CV for about 10 minutes and asked lot of questions of my work in current job.
2. Then a coding question that “Given a cartesian x-y plane and lot of points in that plane with x and y coordinates and 1 more point(say x,y) is given, so we have to find all the points in that plane which are lying in a radius of length r from point (x,y)”
3. Questions on Java :- Why synchronised block needed? and some more questions on Multithreading in Java.
1. Some DB queries to write for the tables provided by interviewer
2. Implement Inorder Traversal with and without using recursion.
3. How does Stack work internally and what data it holds?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.