It was conducted on CoCubes, There were 2 sections-
1. Aptitude + Reasoning, the questions were easy in this round.
2. Domain based questions, it depends on your stream whether you are from CS or EC, in my case, questions was from Data Structure, Networking.
based on your combined score in both sections, you can get selected in this round.
We were divided in group of 10, The given topic was Digital India, Demonetization and other current topics.
Remember “It is you, Who drives the interview”, After introducing my self, I started telling him about my project because I was good at it. He asked me about:
1. What i did in my project.
2. Write code for JDBC connectivity(I mentioned him that i did JDBC connectivity in project).
It lasted for 15 minutes as I remember. luckily i passed it too.
1. Tell me about yourself and family background.
2. whether you have any offers.
3. Willing to relocate and sign the bond of 2 years.
4. Difference between c++ and java with advantage (just basics not too advance).
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.