Given a number n, the task is to find the nth hexadecagonal number.
A Hexadecagonal number is class of figurate number and a perfect squares. It has sixteen sided polygon called hexadecagon or hexakaidecagon. The n-th hexadecagonal number count’s the sixteen number of dots and all others dots are surrounding to its successive layer.
Input : 2
Formula to calculate hexadecagonal number:
5th Hexadecagonal number : 145 9th Hexadecagonal number : 513
- Centered Hexadecagonal Number
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed | Set-2
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Count Number of animals in a zoo from given number of head and legs
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Check if a number is divisible by all prime divisors of another number
- Check whether all the rotations of a given number is greater than or equal to the given number or not
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.