Hewlett Packard Enterprise Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Round 1: Coding
- There were two coding questions, one to find the kth duplicate element from an array of elements, and the other based on subarrays.
Round 2: Technical Round
Time: 1 hr
- What is a server? What are the components of a server?
- What is a kernel? Functions of a kernel.
- What is virtual memory?
- What is TLB?
- What are an inode and superblock?
- When a program is run, what will be its page offset?
- What are the different IPv4 classes? Where is each of it used?
- Write a code to check if a linked list has a loop.
- Write a code to count the number of occurrences of a word in a text file.
Round 3: Managerial Round
Time: 20 min
- Introduce yourself.
- What is the OSI reference model? Explain.
- Talk about a project from your resume. If you had to add something to it, what would it be and why?
- What is the difference between struct and union? Give real-world examples for union
- What is enum?
- Talk about Operating System for 3 minutes.
- What are sockets? What are the different sockets used in TCP?
- What are signals in OS? Give examples.
- Explain SDLC.
- What are the different software testing types?
Round 4: HR
Time: 5 min
- Why HPE?
- Any plans for higher education?
- Any questions regarding the salary compensation.
- Any questions for me?
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...