This is an on-campus interview experience.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is SCRUM?
- What is software development life cycle?
- What are the types of software testing?
- What is continuous integration in software development?
- Write Python program to fetch and filter data from MySQL.
- Merge Sort in Linked List with code.
- Project and internship related questions.
- What is virtual memory? How is it implemented in OS?
- String and pointers related questions in C.
- A simple puzzle like 1000 coins and 10 bags.
- Which trending technology do you know about?(Big data analytics, machine learning etc.)
- Family background.
- What are your ambitions at HPE?
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise, India (formerly HP R&D) Interview Experience
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Interview Experience for R&D | On-Campus (Virtual 2020)
- Hewlett-Packard Recruitment Process
- HP Enterprise Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | On Campus for Application engineer/Server Technology Engineer
- Tejas Network Interview Experience | Set 2 (For R & D Engineer)
- Amazon Interview | Set 58 (On-campus for Software Development Engineer)
- Adobe Interview | Set 10 (Software Engineer)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Platform Software Engineer)
- Jabong Interview Experience for Software Development Engineer
- Quikr Interview Experience for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 2)
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Senior Software Engineer )
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 5 (For full time Software Engineer)
- Interview Experience with Yatra(Hyderabad) | Set 3 (For Senior Software Engineer)
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 3 (For R&D Engineer)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus for Software Engineer 1)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Software Engineer)
- Prop Tiger Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.