Given a number N, the task is to find Nth Heptacontagon number.
A Heptacontagon number is class of figurate number. It has 70 – sided polygon called heptacontagon. The N-th heptacontagon number count’s the 70 number of dots and all others dots are surrounding with a common sharing corner and make a pattern. The first few heptacontagonol numbers are 1, 70, 207, 412 …
Input: N = 2
The second heptacontagonol number is 70.
Input: N = 3
Approach: The N-th heptacontagon number is given by the formula:
- Nth term of s sided polygon =
- Therefore Nth term of 70 sided polygon is
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
3rd heptacontagon Number is = 207
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Number of factors of very large number N modulo M where M is any prime number
- Find the largest number smaller than integer N with maximum number of set bits
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Previous perfect square and cube number smaller than number N
- Find the minimum number to be added to N to make it a prime number
- Largest number dividing maximum number of elements in the array
- Minimum number of swaps required to make a number divisible by 60
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Find smallest possible Number from a given large Number with same count of digits
- Number of distinct ways to represent a number as sum of K unique primes
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the array | Set 2
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the Array
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Minimum divisor of a number to make the number perfect cube
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.