Given an n x n matrix, where every row and column is sorted in non-decreasing order. Print all elements of matrix in sorted order.
Input : mat= [[10, 20, 30, 40], [15, 25, 35, 45], [27, 29, 37, 48], [32, 33, 39, 50]] Output : Elements of matrix in sorted order [10, 15, 20, 25, 27, 29, 30, 32, 33, 35, 37, 39, 40, 45, 48, 50]
Elements of matrix in sorted order [10, 15, 20, 25, 27, 29, 30, 32, 33, 35, 37, 39, 40, 45, 48, 50]
This article is contributed by Shashank Mishra (Gullu). If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Print all elements in sorted order from row and column wise sorted matrix
- Count Negative Numbers in a Column-Wise and Row-Wise Sorted Matrix
- Count zeros in a row wise and column wise sorted matrix
- Largest row-wise and column-wise sorted sub-matrix
- Maximum sum of any submatrix of a Matrix which is sorted row-wise and column-wise
- Search in a row wise and column wise sorted matrix
- Check if a grid can become row-wise and column-wise sorted after adjacent swaps
- Kth smallest element in a row-wise and column-wise sorted 2D array | Set 1
- Sort the matrix row-wise and column-wise
- Row-wise vs column-wise traversal of matrix
- Count number of islands where every island is row-wise and column-wise separated
- Leftmost Column with atleast one 1 in a row-wise sorted binary matrix
- Leftmost Column with atleast one 1 in a row-wise sorted binary matrix | Set 2
- Check if the given matrix is increasing row and column wise
- Program to print elements of a Matrix row-wise skipping alternate elements
- Removing row or column wise duplicates from matrix of characters
- Merge two sorted arrays in Python using heapq
- Find a common element in all rows of a given row-wise sorted matrix
- Find trace of matrix formed by adding Row-major and Column-major order of same matrix
- Find sum of all elements in a matrix except the elements in row and/or column of given cell?