I have 3 years of experienced C++ developer. So, I have attended HCL interview for the C++ developer role.
There were three rounds for
- Telephonic Basic round.
Telephonic Basic round: In the telephonic round, the question was asked about
- Past project details
- How we have used C++ concepts like polymorphism, overloading in our project
- What are the biggest challenge faced / issue resolved at your current project and a little discussion about the same
Technical: In the technical round, I was asked about c++ topics like
Linked list programming questions.
- Reverse a linked list
- Delete a node in a single linked list when the head node is given
- The bit manipulations based program
- The string question- to print all subsequences
Smart pointers and code to explain the same
Dangling pointer and memory leak questions
HR: In HR round, the discussion was mostly related to package and role-related stuff.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.