HCL Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Cyber Security 2022
Hi, I recently attended the HCL Off-campus drive. There were three rounds.
ROUND 1: Conducted Online
- Aptitude (30 minutes): Problems on average, probability, time & distance, ratio, HCF & LCM, and few a puzzles.
- Technical Mcq (30 minutes): Problems with pseudo-code, pointers, strings, loops in c/c++.
Only 50 students were selected and I was in the top 50.
Round 2: Technical Round: Following questions were asked:
- Tell me about yourself
- Explain your projects
- Internship Experience (I have done an internship in cyber security)
- Basic oops concept
- Basic Networking questions like – DNS, arp, FTP, OSI model, TCP/IP, TCP, and UDP protocols.
- Bug Bounty questions like which type of bugs you found and explain how you found those bugs (I mentioned Bug Bounty in my resume).
Round 3: HR Round: Typical HR questions were asked.
- Why HCL?
- What is your motive
- Your Hobbies
- Can you Relocate
- Any Queries
After 2 hours I got selection mail.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!