HCL Interview Experience
Hi Readers, Here is my HCL Technologies interview experience. I’m a Mechatronics engineering Student.
Round 1(Online Test):
- Test for Circuit Branches and Non-Technical Students is completely different.
- It is a Web-based camera monitoring test.
- The Test Concentrate Basically on Your 12th Standard physics syllabus(If you studied State Board Syllabus).
- The Questions are Really hard on Basics of Complexity.
- The test will be of 45Minutes, in which we need to Attend 30 Questions.
- FFT and IFT concepts
- Machine Design etc…
- If you clear the online screening test then based on your marks you will be shortlisted either to Direct HR or Technical interview
- I got a direct HR call.
Round 2(HR Round):
- In my interview, the first question asked is “Tell me about your self” after that few questions regarding my final project were asked.
- No technical questions were asked.
Round 3(Technical Round):
- The Examiner first greeted me and asked “In which programming language you are comfortable are” and then they will ask you question related to specified programming language and then SQL-related question will be asked for sure.
- Please be ready with an IDE for a specified language you definitely will be asked to code on spot. The questions will be simple and easy
- After that formal questions were asked like will you join HCL if offered and will you travel etc.
- They demanded 100% Joining ratio in our college.
- The Interview Process took nearly 2 Months
- After 3 Month results were announced