HashedIn Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020
HashedIn came to our college in the mid of December. There were coding assessment, two technical rounds, and 1 HR round.
Coding round: There were 3 questions in this round. These questions were from the topic Stack, Tree, and DP. I was able to solve two and a half questions in this round and got selected for the first technical round.
Technical Round 1: The interview started by asking about the projects and then some data structure questions. The questions were:
- Check if the two strings are anagrams or not. https://leetcode.com/problems/valid-anagram/
- Remove Nth Node From End of List. https://leetcode.com/problems/remove-nth-node-from-end-of-list/
- Delete Node in a Linked List. https://leetcode.com/problems/delete-node-in-a-linked-list/
Technical round 2: In this round, the interviewer asked me about what I did except studies during this lockdown period.
Then, a data structure question.
- 3Sum, https://leetcode.com/problems/3sum/
Then, the interviewer asked me to make tables and relation diagram for Book Shops (which can be located at different locations) and to draw classes for the tables I made.
Then, check out my OOPS concept with the help of the classes I made. The interviewers were friendly, and we were discussing with each other as we do with our friends. If I was getting stuck at some point, then he was guiding me.
- Introduce yourself
- Why HashedIn and not any other IT company and other questions.
Please Login to comment...