HashedIn came to our college in the mid of December. There were coding assessment, two technical rounds, and 1 HR round.
Coding round: There were 3 questions in this round. These questions were from the topic Stack, Tree, and DP. I was able to solve two and a half questions in this round and got selected for the first technical round.
Technical Round 1: The interview started by asking about the projects and then some data structure questions. The questions were:
- Check if the two strings are anagrams or not. https://leetcode.com/problems/valid-anagram/
- Remove Nth Node From End of List. https://leetcode.com/problems/remove-nth-node-from-end-of-list/
- Delete Node in a Linked List. https://leetcode.com/problems/delete-node-in-a-linked-list/
Technical round 2: In this round, the interviewer asked me about what I did except studies during this lockdown period.
Then, a data structure question.
- 3Sum, https://leetcode.com/problems/3sum/
Then, the interviewer asked me to make tables and relation diagram for Book Shops (which can be located at different locations) and to draw classes for the tables I made.
Then, check out my OOPS concept with the help of the classes I made. The interviewers were friendly, and we were discussing with each other as we do with our friends. If I was getting stuck at some point, then he was guiding me.
- Introduce yourself
- Why HashedIn and not any other IT company and other questions.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.