HashedIN Interview Experience for Software Engineer-1 (Off-Campus)
I applied at HashedIN after seeing a posting on LinkedIn and the same day, I got a call from a technical recruiter at HashedIN. We had a small discussion on my background and technical stack.
Round 1(DSA): 1 hr 10 min
- This round was totally based on problem-Solving i.e. Data Structure and Algorithms.
- The interview started with an introduction and my previous work experience.
- After that, He asked me to write a code to find out the Length of the Longest Consecutive 1s in Binary Representation https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/length-longest-consecutive-1s-binary-representation/.
- At first, I was able to provide a naive solution Later, I optimized it.
- The second question was to check my knowledge on ArrayList and HashMap, My task was to remove and add employee whose status is active in the given list of employees
- The third question was to write a code that can return all the pair in A with sum as x https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/given-an-array-a-and-a-number-x-check-for-pair-in-a-with-sum-as-x/
- My first solution was O(n2), he told me to reduce the time complexity then I came up with a solution with the time complexity of O(N log N) then he again asked to optimize it. After some brainstorming and hints, I was able to provide a solution with O(n) time complexity
Round 2(System Design): 1 hr
- This round was a system design round, and they check our ability to design class hierarchy and Relational database structure.
- They will give us a shared google doc and we have to write our solutions in it. My task was to design a database structure for Online food delivery applications like Zomato and Swiggy. After that, you should be able to justify every entity’s relationship to your design. The second task was to write all the controllers.
- The third task was to write API’s for it. The interviewer ended this round by asking some OOPS concepts.
Round 3(Fitment): 30 min
- This was an HR round and questions were basic like
- Previous work ex.
- Why looking for a change – your answer should be logical and relevant for this one
- Why HashedIN
- Any question regarding HashedIN – for which asked regarding HashedIN university
Suggestion – HashedIN is one of the best organizations providing SaaS, They emphasize a lot on Data Structure and algorithms.
After the introduction of the System design round, they also want candidates to have a good database and class hierarchy design knowledge of Applications.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...