I applied directly through the website using a referral for Software Engineer.
Round 1: Online Assessment (90 min)
- 3 Coding questions (Medium to hard level)
- Based on number system and implementation. I could do 2.
Round 2: Technical Round 1 (1hr)
- # means backspace.
Given two strings tell that they are equal or not. for ex. A#BBB#CD AAA##BBB#CDEF## They are unequal. AA#BBB#CD AAA##BBB#CDEF## They are unequal. (Hint Use Stack)
- One question using Max heap
- Don’t Remember based on an array
- Find the middle element in a linked list using a single traversal.
- SQL query based on JOIN.
- Some basic theoretical questions based on DBMS, OOPS, OS, etc
Round 3:Technical Round 2 (45-50min)
Got a very good response from previous rounds, so he said let’s move to the design question you will be able to do coding questions.
- Design a database Schema keeping in mind the following points.
Design Support desk application:
- Companies can register for our application.
- N number agents can be associated with each company registered.
- Users use our application to communicate with the agent for an issue with a company product.
- Ticket to track each problem.
- Our application allocates the user to the appropriate agent.
- Handle holidays and leaves of employees.
- Department and Employee tables. Write a query to get all departments which don’t have any employee.
- 3rd highest Salary
- Coding question
Minimum denomination dispenser. Given: Amount List of denominations available: [1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 2000] Output: Denomination with minimum notes/coins.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.