HashedIn by Deloitte Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
HashedIn by Deloitte conducted on-campus recruitment in our college. They shared the list of eligible candidates and around 185 students were eligible to take the test.
Round 1(Online Test): It was an online test consisting of 2 coding questions and one debugging question. 2 questions were of easy level and one was of medium level. 39 students got shortlisted in this round. Questions were mainly based on arrays and strings.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 2(Technical Interview 1): In this round, they mainly are interested to check our subject knowledge and problem-solving skills. The interview was of 45 minutes duration.
- The interviewer was very friendly and asked me to introduce myself to him and started the interview.
- First, he asked me questions on Java, OOPS, OS, DBMS, and CN. Topics asked were Inheritence and its types, Normalisation in DBMS, 4 pillars of OOPS and its real-life examples, DML and DDL command in SQL, and some basics about computer networks. It went for 15 minutes and I answered all the questions.
Then he shared the google docs link and gave me some coding questions and they were easy. He asked to open an online compiler and code the problem.
- Given a string containing alphanumeric characters, calculate the sum of all numbers present in the string. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/calculate-sum-of-all-numbers-present-in-a-string/)
Input: "1abc2x30yz67" Output: 100.
- Detect the loop in the linked list. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/detect-loop-in-a-linked-list/)
- You are given a list of n-1 integers and these integers are in the range of 1 to n. There are no duplicates in the list. One of the integers is missing from the list. Write an efficient code to find the missing integer. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-the-missing-number/
- Then he extended the third question and asked me to find efficiently the 2 numbers that are missing from the array.
14 out of 39 students got shortlisted to technical round 2.
Round 3(Technical Interview 2): This round was a bit difficult and he asked me questions on all the technologies I worked on. The interview was of 50 minutes duration.
- Questions were asked on Machine learning, EDA on a dataset, Linear regression, and logistic regression algorithm implementations.
- What is the cloud? What are the different IT Streams? What are all the roles of a full-stack developer? Differentiate between frontend and backend engineers. What is DevOps? What is Flutter? Why Flutter? What is middleware technology? What are the servers available in java? What are the latest version of java and its latest features? and what are all the trending technologies I am aware of?
- Questions were asked on my projects and internship experience.
- Develop a database schema and models for the Clubhouse application.
I answered almost all of the questions and if I didn’t know the answer, I tried and convinced the interviewer with what I knew. 9 out of 14 got shortlisted for the HR round.
Round 4(HR interview): This round was of just 10 to 15 minutes and the interviewer asked the questions like why HashedIn, any plans for future studies, and so on. There was no elimination in this round and all students got the offer.