Round 1 (Online test)-
There were three questions-
Ques1 – In this one basically had to calculate the mean in an array but with some twists.(Easy)
Ques2 – Based on Arrays, the language for this question was quite confusing and not clear.(Medium)
Ques3 – Based on Graphs(Hard)
I successfully completed 2/3 Questions.
Round 2 (Technical Interview round 1)-
The round began with my and interviewer’s introduction. Then he asked a bit about my projects. Then he sent me a google doc and asked to share my screen then discussed the following questions-
3. Reverse the Linked list (both iterative and recursive).
6. Discussed about DFS and BFS.
7. Some SQL queries.
8. What happens when you enter Google.com on the web browser?
The interview lasted for an hour.
Round 3 (Technical Interview round 2)-
This too began with a short intro and about projects.
1. He asked me to design a database for an Online Movie Booking Site. The interviewer was more focused on the relationship between the entities rather than making useless attributes for the entities. He gave me some hints whenever I got stuck. We discussed this for about 25-30 minutes.
2. Later he asked me an easy DP question for which I gave both the recursive and DP approach.
4. Then he asked me some questions from OS ,DBMS and OOPS on topics like Segmentation, Paging, Kernel, Multi-threading, Normalisation etc.
Note- The interviewer was also interested to know if the candidate is interested in the company or not. So try to show your interest and study well about the company and technologies used.
Round 4(Hiring Fitment Round)-
This round was same as the HR round in which I was asked some HR questions like
1. Introduce Yourself.
2. Why Hashedin?
3. Strengths and weaknesses.
And some more HR questions.
Hashedin focuses more on problem-solving abilities, so make sure you’re ready with DSA. Always think aloud because the interviewer is interested in knowing your thought process. Don’t give up on any question easily, keep trying it and discuss the various approaches that comes into your mind. Study about the company and HU(Hashedin University).
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!