I got call from naukri for harman international company for 6 years experienced.
Round 1: Technical round
Below are the questions asked.
- Activity and fragment lifecycle
- Which life cycle methods will call when system kills the process
- View model explanation
- Related to current project
- Singleton instance creation
- Hashmap working
- How memory leak will happen
- What is the importance of inner class
- What is handler
- Importance of handler how it will work internally
- Is Bounding service is synchronous
- Have u used AIDL
- Thread communication and wait notify and notifyAll
- How wait, notify and notify methods will work internally
- Find the maximum occurrence word in a list of words
- How many object pr tasks of asyncTask call be called ?
- How to create immutable custom class?
- Explain memory management of JVM?
- Difference between stringPool area and Heap area
- How many objects will create when literal strings and using new operator
Duration: 2 hours
Round 2: Technical Round
Below are the questions asked.
- How you communicate between fragments ?
- How viewmodel is implemented internally
- Drawbacks of broadcast receiver
- Difference between apply and commit method of sharedPreference
- Difference of commit and commitAllowingStateLoss methods for fragments
- What are the lifecycle methods will call when you perform add() and replace() of fragment
- Activity launch modes
- What is the difference between intentService and service
- How intent service will close automatically once job is done? What will happen if you create it again?
- Difference between bounded service and started service
- How u communicate between service and activity
- What is aidl ?
- What is content providers ?
Note: Duration 45 min
Round 3: Managerial round
Had formal discussion about current project and also about roles and responsibilities
Round 4: HR round
Had discussed about salary and all and paper work
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Dell International R&D)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Dell International R&D)
- Endurance International Group Interview Experience (on-campus)
- Endurance International Group Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-campus)
- Endurance International Group Interview Experience (On-Campus Drive)
- Endurance International Interview Experience
- Olam International Interview Experience - Full Stack Developer
- Fidelity International Interview Experience for Internship(On-Campus)
- Fidelity International Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- BlueConch Technologies(Xpanxion International Pvt.Ltd.) Interview Experience
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 90 (Software Engineer role in Bing Team)
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus - Feature Testing Role)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 43 (For MTS Role)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Developer Role)
- RazorPay Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior SDET Role)
- RedBus Interview Experience | Set 2 (Full stack role)
- Cerner Interview Experience (Off-Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Amazon QA role & Support Engineer Intern interview experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.