Hackwithinfy Interview Experience for Specialist Programmer
Round 1: This round consists of 3 DSA questions:
Round 2: This round was a Technical Interview: Questions asked were:
- Introduce yourself
- How to implement Stack Using Queue
- Write a code for a given question that question was based on an array.
- What is a binary tree
- Difference between Binary tree and BST
- Write a code for BFS traversal of Binary Tree
- Some questions related to oops like what is oops than discussed all its concepts
- What is the primary key
- Difference between primary key and unique key
- At last he asked 2 SQL queries
Tips: Focus on the easy-medium level of questions for the interview and also be prepared with core specially DBMS and SQL queries.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...