HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2020
Round 1(Online Coding Test): The test is been conducted on a HackerEarth Platform. It consisted of 3 questions based on data structures and algorithms. One of them is the easy level, another one is of medium level, and the last one is a hard level. I have solved 2 of them, thus able to qualify for the next round.
Round 2(Online Coding Test): It is similar to the first round, but questions were a little difficult now. It also consists of 3 questions based on data structures and algorithms. Now, two questions were medium, and the last one was of the hard level. I was able to solve 2 of them. The top 3000 from this test will be qualified for the SES interview and the top 300 will be qualified for Power Programmer Interview. I got selected for the SES interview.
Round 3(Technical and HR Interview): The following questions asked by the interviewer are:-
- Introduce yourself
- Can you describe your most challenging project and why?
- Basic definitions like normalization, 1 NF, 2 NF, 3 NF
- Difference between stack and queue
- Difference between function overloading and function overriding
Note: I mentioned ReactJS in my projects, so few questions around it like
- Why ReactJS is better than other frameworks?
- What is ReactJS architecture?
- Describe ReactJS component lifecycle
- Then he asks me to write an algorithm to design a web page which consists of 10-12 mathematical figures like squares, triangle, and circles
- Difference HTML 4 and HTML 5?
- Will you willingly shift to any technologies that Infosys provides you?
Then finally some HR questions:
- Why Infosys?
- What will you choose TCS or Infosys?
- Will you able to relocate to any locations in India?
They mainly focussed on projects. If you have done any project and have basic knowledge of technologies around it then you can easily crack this interview. All the best.
Please Login to comment...