Hey Guys, Here is my Recruitment Process for Power Programming Role at Infosys (HackWithInfy). There were 4 rounds in total.
Round 1 (Coding Test): The test was conducted on HackerEarth Platform. It consisted of 3 questions that were based on Data Structures, Algorithms, and Number Theory. All the 3 questions were in increasing order of difficulty level. One of them was easy to question based on the Sieve of Eratosthenes. Another one was a medium level based on Sorting. The last question was a hard level. I solved two of them and then, eligible for the next round.
Round 2 (Coding Test): This is the same as the first round and was conducted on the same platform. It also consisted of 3 questions based on D.S. & Algo. Now, one of the questions was easy and two of them were wonderful and medium level questions. Again, I was able to solve 2 of them. Around the top 500 students were needed to select for the Power Programming role, and I was selected for the same.
After a month I got mailed as I was shortlisted for a Pre-Placement Interview (PPI) for the Power Programming role.
Round 3 (Technical Interview): This round was held after a month I got mailed for PPI. It was a 1hr Technical Interview. Questions were asked based on your Technical Subjects like – D.S. & Algo, Operating System, SQL Queries, Database, Computer Networks, Software Engineering. Some of them are –
- Tell me about yourself
- Discussion on Projects and Internship
- One coding question (find the nth Palindromic Number)
- Unique vs Primary Key
- Explain the Waterfall model
- Thread vs Process
- Layers of OSI model.
- Do you have questions to ask?
Most Important – Be on time, no background noise, and have a good Internet Connection.
Round 4 (HR Interview): After 2-3 weeks of my Technical Interview, I was shortlisted for HR Round. It was an exactly 15 minutes HR Round.
- Introduce yourself.
- Family Background
- Tell me about something which is not mentioned in your Resume
- What did you solve as a problem solver and how you tackled that?
- Discussion about Projects and Internships.
- Hobbies and Interests.
- Do you have any questions to ask?
Result: Shorlisted for Power Programmer Role at Infosys (HackWithInfy)
Tips: Main Focus areas:
- The way you present your projects
- Basic knowledge of your technical subjects
- Be polite and Confident.
You can read about Sieve of Eratosthenes
All the Very Best !!
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role | HackWithInfy 2020
- HackWithInfy 2020 Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role
- Infosys Virtual Interview Experience for Power Programmer | HackWithInfy 2020
- Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role Infosys by HackWithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role through HackWithInfy
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience - 2019 for Power Programmer Role
- Infosys Interview Experience | Power Programmer Role through Hackwithinfy
- Infosys Interview by Hackwithinfy for Power Programmer role 2019
- HackWithInfy Power Programmer Interview 2019
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Interview Experience
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Selection Experience Through INFYTQ
- Infosys Interview Experience for PP Role through HackWithInfy 2020
- HackWithInfy SES Interview Experience 2020
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2020
- HackWithInfy SES Interview Experience 2020 ( Zone - Chennai )
- Infosys Hackwithinfy Interview Experience for SES 2020
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2020 for SES
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2020
- Infosys Interview Experience for SES | HackWithInfy 2020
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.