This is a simple GUI (Graphical User Interface) chat application where multiple users can connect with each other in a client-server architecture i.e the clients will interact with the help of the server.
Server Side Script: This script file name is ‘client.py'(say) .
Since only the clients will interact the server script does not have a GUI
Login Window :
CLIENT 1 :
CLIENT 2 :
CLIENT 3 :
- Python | ToDo GUI Application using Tkinter
- Create First GUI Application using Python-Tkinter
- A Group chat application in Java
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python - Compound Interest GUI Calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Create a GUI Marksheet using Tkinter
- Python: Weight Conversion GUI using Tkinter
- Python | GUI Calendar using Tkinter
- Sentiment Detector GUI using Tkinter - Python
- Python - Morse Code Translator GUI using Tkinter
- Python - SpongeBob Mocking Text Generator GUI using Tkinter
- Python - Spell Corrector GUI using Tkinter
- Python - UwU text convertor GUI using Tkinter
- GST Rate Finder GUI using Python-Tkinter
- Create Copy-Move GUI using Tkinter in Python
- Python - English (Latin) to Hindi (Devanagiri) text convertor GUI using Tkinter
- Standard GUI Unit Converter using Tkinter in Python
- Text to speech GUI convertor using Tkinter in Python
- Rank Based Percentile Gui Calculator using Tkinter
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.