Pandas is the most popular Python library that is used for data analysis. It provides highly optimized performance with back-end source code is purely written in C or Python.
Let’s see how to group rows in Pandas Dataframe with help of multiple examples.
For grouping rows in Pandas, we will start with creating a pandas dataframe first.
Now, create a grouping object, means an object that represents that particular grouping.
- Sorting rows in pandas DataFrame
- Python | Pandas Extracting rows using .loc
- Ranking Rows of Pandas DataFrame
- Get all rows in a Pandas DataFrame containing given substring
- How to iterate over rows in Pandas Dataframe
- Python | Extracting rows using Pandas .iloc
- Iterating over rows and columns in Pandas DataFrame
- How to randomly select rows from Pandas DataFrame
- Create a list from rows in Pandas dataframe
- Create a list from rows in Pandas DataFrame | Set 2
- Different ways to iterate over rows in Pandas Dataframe
- How to get rows/index names in Pandas dataframe
- Dealing with Rows and Columns in Pandas DataFrame
- Selecting rows in pandas DataFrame based on conditions
- Python | Delete rows/columns from DataFrame using Pandas.drop()
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.