Pandas is the most popular Python library that is used for data analysis. It provides highly optimized performance with back-end source code is purely written in C or Python.
Let’s see how to group rows in Pandas Dataframe with help of multiple examples.
For grouping rows in Pandas, we will start with creating a pandas dataframe first.
Now, create a grouping object, means an object that represents that particular grouping.
- Ranking Rows of Pandas DataFrame
- How to iterate over rows in Pandas Dataframe
- Sorting rows in pandas DataFrame
- Python | Pandas Extracting rows using .loc
- Get all rows in a Pandas DataFrame containing given substring
- Iterating over rows and columns in Pandas DataFrame
- Create a list from rows in Pandas DataFrame | Set 2
- How to randomly select rows from Pandas DataFrame
- Different ways to iterate over rows in Pandas Dataframe
- Python | Extracting rows using Pandas .iloc
- Create a list from rows in Pandas dataframe
- How to get rows/index names in Pandas dataframe
- Dealing with Rows and Columns in Pandas DataFrame
- Limited rows selection with given column in Pandas | Python
- Selecting rows in pandas DataFrame based on conditions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.