Grofers On Campus Interview Experience :
Round 1 : (Online test) Section-wise time
Online test was amcat which consisted of quant,verbal,LR etc. and 2 coding q’s. (Sectional wise cut offs were present).
Q. Rat and maze problem (not backtracking ,rat can move just right and down).
Q. Implementation of quick sort (In built sort doesn’t work).
Round 2 : (F2F) 30min.
Q. 26 identical coins in weight and 1 different coin (lighter or heavier than those 26) .Have to find out those one different coin in min number of comparisons.Also if it is lighter or heavier.
Q. Given a pile of coins and 2 players can remove either 1,2,…,5 from the pile in his chance.Player to pick last coin loses the game.What would your strategy be?
Round 3: (F2F)
Discussion on Resume and Projects.
Q. Derive merge sort complexity.
Q. Quick sort vs Merge sort. Pivot choices in Quick sort? Asked how to find the median when i told about pivot as median.
– Told about quickselect method.
Q. Different methods to obtain fibonacci series , Space complexity of fibonacci recursion.
Q. Implement Min in stack in O(1).
Q. Indexing in database. Different methods of indexing . When to use method1 ?,when method 2 ? etc..
Round 4 : (HR)
Routine HR round.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for SDE)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience For SDE
- Grofers Interview Experience
- Grofers Interview Experience for SDE-1 off campus - May 2019
- Grofers Interview Experience | Online Round
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)