Google Online Challenge 2020(MCQ)
13th August I attempted the Google online challenge(GOGC(cloud))India. I attempted this challenge under the Google cloud-ready campaign in India. There were 30 MCQs in the test, the time limit was 30 minutes Questions were divided into 5 sections
- Web Tech
- Data Structures, Algorithm & Coding.
The difficulty was from easy to moderate and some problems were very easy.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Below are certain examples you can expect questions with round about this level.
Web Tech Round:
- How to align a text in a larger web page context?
Linux/Unix Round: If you are using Linux for a long time this can be the best section for you.
- The cmd to check load average on the Linux system?
- What is the load average?
- A certain transaction caused the deadlock . To change the system to stable you could?
- How to handle very large queries?
- You try to login to a website, you observe the site loads very slow how can you look for latency?
Data structures Round: A simple question like time complexity, recursion
- Best case time complexity of merge sort?
- Which is the preferred iterative or recursive approach?
Note: This test is just one part of the application Google will consider many factors before giving you a callback.