13th August I attempted the Google online challenge(GOGC(cloud))India. I attempted this challenge under the Google cloud-ready campaign in India. There were 30 MCQs in the test, the time limit was 30 minutes Questions were divided into 5 sections
- Web Tech
- Data Structures, Algorithm & Coding.
The difficulty was from easy to moderate and some problems were very easy.
Below are certain examples you can expect questions with round about this level.
Web Tech Round:
- How to align a text in a larger web page context?
Linux/Unix Round: If you are using Linux for a long time this can be the best section for you.
- The cmd to check load average on the Linux system?
- What is the load average?
- A certain transaction caused the deadlock . To change the system to stable you could?
- How to handle very large queries?
- You try to login to a website, you observe the site loads very slow how can you look for latency?
Data structures Round: A simple question like time complexity, recursion
- Best case time complexity of merge sort?
- Which is the preferred iterative or recursive approach?
Note: This test is just one part of the application Google will consider many factors before giving you a callback.