Google AMP amp-date-countdown
The amp-data-countdown is used to count down to a specific date which is rendered to the AMP HTML page. It is specifically used as a timer or count-down.
Required Scripts: Adding the amp-data-countdown component.
Adding the amp-mustache component
- end-date: It is ISO formatted date to count down to.
- timeleft-ms: Millisecond value to count down to.
- offset-seconds: A number to be added to the end date. It could be positive or negative.
- biggest unit: This attribute could be set as days, hours, minutes, seconds (default : days). The unit bigger than the user defined unit is not shown. Eg if there are 2 days left and biggest unit is hours, it shows 48 hours left.
- locale: Sets the language for the timer display.
|Chinese simplified /traditional||zh-cn/zh-tw|