The amp-bind allows elements to change the response to user inputs via data binding and simple JSON-like expressions and recaptcha element creates a recaptcha input using just amp-bind.
Required Scripts: Importing amp-bind so that the recaptcha can have many states.
Importing amp-form so that the recaptcha input can be used to verify user input.
Using amp-state to define different states to be used in the recaptcha equation.
Example: Recaptcha requires users to provide the correct input using the [pattern] requirement. The [pattern] updates dynamically as the state changes.
For the recaptcha to work on first pass, the input is disabled until amp-bind variable is set. Upon refresh the ‘state’ is updated to provide a new equation.
- Google Amp amp-ad
- Google AMP amp-accordion
- How to create Nested Accordion using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- How to create Hidden Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- How to create Dynamic Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- Google AMP amp-facebook-like
- Google AMP amp-carousel
- Google AMP amp-date-countdown
- Google AMP amp-brightcove
- Google AMP amp-autocomplete
- How to disable download option in amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set custom media notification with amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set an image placeholder for amp-anim in Google AMP ?
- How to set audio loop in amp-audio of Google AMP ?
- Google AMP amp-img
- Google AMP amp-image-lightbox
- Google AMP amp-lightbox-gallery
- How to calculate area of circle dynamically using amp-bind-macro in Google AMP ?
- What is Initialize state in amp-bind of Google AMP ?
- How to change/update image size dynamically using amp-bind in Google AMP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.