- Written test:
It comprised three papers that were held back to back and took approximately three hours. The first two papers were subjective.
- First one tested us on the concepts of probability. I don’t quite remember the questions but one of them asked us to find the Eigenvalues for a given matrix
- Second one tested our coding skills. Few of the questions I can recollect:
- Given a set of numbers, find the pairs whose sum is divisible by k.
- Given a number find the next largest palindrome number (e.g. if the number is 100 then the next largest palindrome is 101).
- The third paper tested our knowledge of computer science subjects. It was mainly focused on Networks and required us to know the basics of TCP/IP, time to live (TTL) etc.
- Interview Round:
- Tell me about yourself. (This was totally unexpected!)
- Find the probability that three points are chosen on a circle lies on the same semi-circle.
- In a matrix a saddle point is defined as the point such that, it has the maximum value in a corresponding row and the minimum value in the corresponding column. Given an NXN matrix find the maximum possible saddle points.
- Given that you toss a fair coin, what is the expected number of tosses required before you get n consecutive heads?
This article is compiled by Vikram Goyal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.