Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 51
An online test was conducted on hackerrank. Out of 10, 000 girls, around 70 girls were selected for the FTE & internship interview held at Goldman Sachs office.
The interviewer was very friendly and made me comfortable. Then she began with the questions –
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about your internship project.
- Re-design the chrome bookmark.
- Describe how your ideal workday would be like.
- What is the real-world problem you would like to solve?
- What challenges did you face in group projects?
- Do you think Goldman Sachs has any competitor?
- What do you know about Goldman Sachs?
Then she asked do I have any questions for her. I asked about her experience at GoldmanSachs.
Out of the 60 girls, 34 were selected for the next round. There were 2 interviewers. Both of them asked one question each.
- Write pseudo code for the longest palindromic substring (Both the approaches – brute as well as optimized.
- Some graph problem involving depth first search.
1.Talk me through your internship project.
2.What was the most challenging project of yours?
After 3 rounds, results were announced. Four girls were selected for full time & four others for internship at Goldman Sachs. I was one of them 🙂 !
Feeling lost in the world of random DSA topics, wasting time without progress? It's time for a change! Join our DSA course, where we'll guide you on an exciting journey to master DSA efficiently and on schedule.
Ready to dive in? Explore our Free Demo Content and join our DSA course, trusted by over 100,000 geeks!