Goldman Sachs came for recruiting students for the New Analyst profile. Following is a brief description of the process.
Round 1 (Online Test) : 3 hrs
Online test was conducted on the Hackerrank platform and consisted of objective and coding questions. It was divided into three sections : Programming, Quantitative Ability and Data Science and had separate timers for each section.
Following were the two coding questions:
Focus was mainly on writing efficient code.
Round 2 (Personal Interviews): Multiple rounds (approx 30 mins each)
There were two or more rounds of personal interviews. Questions were mainly asked from Probability and Statistics (difficult), programming and algorithms (moderate) and resume-specific. Very few HR Questions were also asked.
1. Monty Hall problem and its variations
2. Probability of two / three points lying on the same side of a semicircle
3. Probability of breaking a rope into three pieces such that the sides form a triangle
4. Two persons are supposed to meet a spot in a time interval of one hour. The person who comes first will wait for a maximum of 15 minutes for the second person. What is the probability that they will meet?
1. Implement an LRU Cache
2. Version control system for Queue Data Structure
3. Subset Sum problem
4. Hash Table and collision resolutions
5. Given a sorted array find the element whose value is same as its index.
1. Why GS?
2. Why should we hire you?
Resume specific questions.
Interviewers are friendly and they give hints during the process. Always let them know how you are trying to approach the problem so that they can help you better.
All the best.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus for Analyst)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 19 (For Technical Analyst Post)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | (On campus Internship for Operations profile)
- Goldman Sachs Internship Interview Experience (Summer Analyst, On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Jan 2020 | Analyst
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Analyst position
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Summer Analyst Internship | On-Campus 2020
- Goldman Sachs Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus for Analyst)
- Capital One Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Analyst Profile)
- JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Analyst profile)
- Citibank Bangalore Interview | Set 4 (For Analyst Profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 5
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 6
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 7
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)