Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Summer Analyst Internship’21
- The test has 5 sections and duration is 2 hours 15 minutes. All sections are mandatory.
- The Coding section has 2 programming questions and duration is 30 mins.
- The CS multiple choice section has 7 MCQs and duration is 25 mins.
- The Problem Solving multiple choice section has 8 MCQs and duration is 20 mins.
- Each MCQ earns you 5 marks for correct answer and -2 for incorrect answer.
- The Advanced section has 1 programming question and duration is 45 mins.
- The Subjective section has 2 questions and duration is 15 mins.
FIRST INTERVIEW ROUND
- Explain deadlock
- Explain what is Hashmap and linked list. Why we use them? And where do we use them?
- Why we prefer linked list over array?
- What are the time complexity of various operations in both data Hashmap and linked list?
- What do I like about GS more and why do I want to be the part of GS.
SECOND INTERVIEW ROUND
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- One coding question medium level
- Second was quiz question -> https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-water-jug-problem/ –> I wasn’t familiar to this quiz at that time. So interviewer saw all my thinking process.
- Then interviewer asked about my project like what is the concept of project, technologies used, etc.
- Latest version of C++
- What is the difference between C++ and C++17
- Name some new features that are introduced in C++17
- What is cloud computing and cloud credits
- Benefits of using cloud computing
- Why you want to be the part of GS
- Give some project idea that can be used in COVID-19