Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Software Analyst | 7 Months Experienced
Online Round: 2 very easy basic string question
Technical Interview 1:
- You are given a list of examination results of various students. A student can appear for examination multiple times.
If a student appears for examination multiple times, calculate the result for that particular student will be the average of all the examinations.
Return the student with the maximum result.
As the average of Riya would be 75, which is the highest mark scored by anyone in the entire list.
All the input is in string format
I had to code both of the questions, and I had to pass all the test cases he gave.
Technical Interview 2:
- Discussion on my current firm, my projects.
- Given 2 strings, target string, and pattern. Find all starting index anagrams of pattern string in the target string
I had to code the question and it had to pass all the test cases they gave.
- Discussion on multi-threading
Technical Interview 3:
- Detailed disscussion on my current firm, my projects.
- Questions about OOPS, SQL Queries, Table joins.
- Discussion on LoadBalancer and AWS.
Technical Interview 4: For this round, they told me this is a Bar Raiser round and to answer each and every question with utmost care.
- Again, Detailed disscussion on my current firm, my projects.
- Why do I aspire to join this team?
Verdict: Selected 🙂
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.