Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Internship | Off-Campus 2020
Goldman Sachs had an off-campus drive called Engineering Campus Hiring Program 2020 which offered an internship to batch 2022 of B.Tech and Full-time offer to Batch 2021 in the month of August.
I applied through their application page. Then I got a mail to sit for the first online exam it was an aptitude test of 1hr 45 mins.
The level of difficulty was medium to tough, they had only a few easy questions. Diagrammatic and Logical was a bit easy compared to others.
The test had a total of 7 sections :
- Numerical Computation: 8 MCQs
- Numerical Reasoning: 12 MCQs
- Comprehension: 10 MCQs
- Abstract Reasoning: 12 MCQs
- Diagrammatic Reasoning: 12 MCQs
- Logical Reasoning: 12 MCQs
- Subjective: 2
Hence, a total of 68 questions, where each section had +5 for the correct answer and -2 for the wrong answer. The subjective was of 10 marks each.
They had to appear for the Technical round. The Technical round was of 2hr 15 mins. It comprised of 5 sections :
- Programming: 2 easy to medium level questions were asked (I had one of the Arrays and the other was on trees) and we got 30 mins for this section.
- Quantitative Aptitude: MCQs related to maths topics like a set, algebra, trigonometry, probability, etc were asked. There were a total of 7 questions.
- Computer Science: 8 MCQs were on topics like OOPs, OS, and other data structures and algorithms (mostly focused on sorting searching algorithm).
- Advanced Programming: We had 1 question on advanced Data Structure time given was 45 mins. The question of which I had was a graph question that had a concept of bridge edges.
- Tell me about Yourself: These were situational questions to check your personality like how would you react in a given situation. It had 3 essay questions.
This round had a total of 20 questions.
Then 200 people were shortlisted for the interview !! I couldn’t make to it.