Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Internship 2023
Online Coding Interview
CODING ROUND: Duration: 90 minutes Interview-Date: 16 Sep 2022 Problems: 2
The test was conducted on the AMCAT platform, with a webcam and tab-switch monitoring. All questions were mandatory to answer. Coding questions were 2, one being difficult and another moderate.
- Number of Mismatching Bits
- BST Delete
INTERVIEW ROUND: This technical interview was scheduled for 9 AM for me.
- Minimum count of balls in a bag
- System Design Question
- I was asked to design a Food Delivery App (Swiggy). This round revolved around designing database schemas. I was given around 20 minutes to identify the various entities involved in the system, establish the relationships between these entities and also identify the primary key – foreign key constraints.
- After 20 minutes, we had a good discussion on my findings and corrections with respect to certain attributes I may have missed out on in my design.
- A few complex SQL queries were also asked related to the above schemas.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!