Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Bangalore 2021
Round 1(Online Assessment): (HackerRank)
- Two medium problems.
- I don’t remember the exact problems but one was based on priority queue and other was a DP problem.
Round 2(CoderPad Round): In this round after some discussion related to my experience, interviewer directly jumped to coderpad(a collaborative platform to write and compile code) where interviewer gave me two questions.
- Other was some string manipulation problem. In this round, all the given test cases should pass.
After atleast a month later, recruiter set up 3 technical rounds in one day
- In this round, interviewer started with an introduction and then asked me to explain my current project.
- After this discussion, he gave a problem on DP which was easy only, so I was also to complete it early and then he gave me a backtracking problem for which only approach was discussed.
- In this round also, interviewer started with an introduction, and then we had a discussion on one of my projects.
- After this discussion, he gave a problem on topological sorting
- and after this interviewer asked a question on probability and we had a long discussion on this problem.
- In this round after introduction and project discussion, I was asked a DP problem. https://leetcode.com/problems/minimum-cost-for-tickets/
- Second problem was to find the kth lexicographically ordered string for a given string.
Round 6: Managerial (V.P.)
- Discussion on projects and some behavioral questions.
Final verdict: Offer
The interview experience was very good as the interviewers were helpful and polite.
- Prepare yourself before any interview.
- Be calm & answer politely.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!